News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Not climate science, climate activism.  Revoke every driving license from anyone registered as a Democrat ;-)  Cut air pollution by a third.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shiranu

Also, this one... just bang-on.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's perfectly fine, but if you think In-&-Out is better than Whataburger you're wrong and the real threat to Western civilization.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Every time I see In-and-Out burgers I think of A Clockwork Orange.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on December 13, 2018, 08:10:12 PMEveryone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's perfectly fine, but if you think In-&-Out is better than Whataburger you're wrong and the real threat to Western civilization.
Confession:  I've never been to either one and therefore don't have an opinion.

As you can see, central NC is more Hardee's/Wendy's territory.  How does either restaurant compare to them?

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 13, 2018, 09:02:33 PM
Confession:  I've never been to either one and therefore don't have an opinion.

As you can see, central NC is more Hardee's/Wendy's territory.  How does either restaurant compare to them?

If you haven't had Whataburger, that's okay then.

I haven't had Hardees, but I cant compare it at all to Wendys. You get full-sized burgers at Whataburger, and they are always incredibly juicy and have amazingly fresh buns. They have amazing sauces, and their grilled chicken melt with peppers and onion is delicious. Even their fried chicken burgers are delicious, especially when bathed in their honey mustard sauce.

It isn't basic enough to really be "fast-food" burgers, but they aren't gourmet either. They are just very-high tier fastfood.

*sigh*

I want Whataburger now.

Edit: Oh, and they are 24/7, so they are THE go-to drunk food here in Texas.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

I love the Whataburger patty melt. Absolutely amazing.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on December 13, 2018, 10:55:33 PMI haven't had Hardees
Ooh, this I can explain!

Imagine a cook who not only doesn't give a shit about your health, but passionately wants you to die from a heart attack at age 34.  So he takes a big ol' fatty of beef dripping with fat, slams a whole block of cheese on it, and lets that unholy concoction sizzle until the cheese is melty and runny.  Then, almost as an afterthought, he picks up some stale white bread, clumsily crams that in the toaster until it gets partially burned.  Then, with truckasaurus-like strength, he pinches the sandwich closed until that pinch makes a permanent divot in the overtoasted bread, then tosses it on a tray.  Bone apple tea.

Order whatever burger you want, you're basically getting that with minor variations.

Hydra009

While I'm on the subject, I actually really like Steak 'n Shake.  That might be a serious contender against those West coast burger offerings.  Better than most burger joints around here, at any rate.

Baruch

Five Guys is a burger like my dad used to make.  But don't like their fries ... deep fried in peanut oil.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers