Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

I know its meant to be funny.. But.. Those poor fucking kids -_-
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on December 07, 2018, 04:27:37 AM
I know its meant to be funny.. But.. Those poor fucking kids -_-
That's unverified, so I wouldn't get too broken up about it.  All that really matters here is the punchline.

Hydra009

You will never walk again.  But you will fly.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

Hydra009

A new comic maker is dominating reddit.  I dunno who this new guy is, but the old comic maker is Shen (Owlturd comic), who rose to internet stardom and kinda got burned out.  He still makes comics, but they're not as popular as they once were.  The joke is that the insatiable demand and constant criticism took a heavy toll on him, a burden the new guy faces as well.

My little blurb is a Game of Thrones reference, which you're either going to get or not get, it'd take too long to explain.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 07, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
A new comic maker is dominating reddit.  I dunno who this new guy is, but the old comic maker is Shen (Owlturd comic), who rose to internet stardom and kinda got burned out.  He still makes comics, but they're not as popular as they once were.  The joke is that the insatiable demand and constant criticism took a heavy toll on him, a burden the new guy faces as well.

My little blurb is a Game of Thrones reference, which you're either going to get or not get, it'd take too long to explain.

So is that orange hair the molten gold poured on his head, or a veiled reference to Trump? (sarc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 07, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

The blurb i got :p
This comic by The new guy?

Gawdzilla Sama

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Yeah, like the monkey's paw, from one of those old TV shows. I think it was Hitchcock.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 08, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
Yeah, like the monkey's paw, from one of those old TV shows. I think it was Hitchcock.

Hitchcock should have gone into selling Atkin's diet drinks ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmeb-f4pthA
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.