News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 15, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Well, sure. Baruch is always ragging about nihilism, I was just curious what else he had to offer.

If I were gay and you were gay ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on November 15, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
gluttony

Too short, there are seven deadly sins, no doubt all practiced here.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

OK, but that appreciation comes from within, not from without.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on November 15, 2018, 07:03:27 PM
If I were gay and you were gay ...

We could have a bicycle built for two? LOL

( I can't actually laugh out loud, since I'm in a library, but I can do so virtually, in my head)
God Not Found

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Shiranu has replaced Alex Jones ;-)

There is an old, un-cleaned-up weapons testing area NW of LA.  It had the worst nuclear reactor accident in US history.  I bet Angelinos don't know that shit.  I didn't know it when I lived there!!  That is an actual problem, not an imaginary one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on November 16, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Shiranu has replaced Alex Jones ;-)

There is an old, un-cleaned-up weapons testing area NW of LA.  It had the worst nuclear reactor accident in US history.  I bet Angelinos don't know that shit.  I didn't know it when I lived there!!  That is an actual problem, not an imaginary one.

I posted this mocking it, not agreeing with it, hence the reason it's in the "funny pictures" thread.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

I guess you forgot the [sarc] icon, Baruch can't discern sarcasm without one.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Shiranu

Hydra009

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit:

Quote from: RedditThis happened yesterday, but anyways here goes.

Yesterday, there was a Magic the Gathering tournament at my local hobby shop. My girlfriend decided to tag along and come support me. I ended up doing pretty poorly (1-3), but the hobby shop gave out a consolation prize of a random foiled uncommon card. The card that I received was called "Thought Erasure" and immediately held the card up to my girlfriend and said "AND I CAST THOUGHT ERASURE, BE GONE THOT!" as a joke, but said it pretty loudly. The shop is pretty small and a lot of people caught wind of my act and needless to say my girlfriend was very embarrassed. We're home now and she still hasn't spoken to me. I'm fucked boys.

Tl;DR: Casted Thot Erasure on my girlfriend and now I'm afraid it may have worked.

Update: Girlfriend broke up with me. :(