News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Munch

if the chem trails make straight people gay, what effect would it have on already gay people. Do we become super gay?

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Yeah, it would turn the Ambiguously Gay Duo into the Absolutely Gay Duo!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

Not my proudest moment. I admit it.

But I feel this has a place here.

FUCK YEAH; SEMI FINALS!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

FU Arisa, we're in a heatwave, stop class shaming those who can't afford AC!

trdsf

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 06, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

FUCK YEAH; SEMI FINALS!
There was an article on BBC News that the refs might have been desensitized to potential penalties because of Neymar's overtheatrics; even some of the BBC commentators on the live feed thought there were a couple penalties that should have been called that weren't because the refs just assumed Brazil's players were overacting.

Meanwhile, FUCK YEAH; SEMI FINALS! for England!  By golly, I'm having a great World Cup even without Team USA being in it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: trdsf on July 07, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
There was an article on BBC News that the refs might have been desensitized to potential penalties because of Neymar's overtheatrics; even some of the BBC commentators on the live feed thought there were a couple penalties that should have been called that weren't because the refs just assumed Brazil's players were overacting.

Meanwhile, FUCK YEAH; SEMI FINALS! for England!  By golly, I'm having a great World Cup even without Team USA being in it.

I'll agree to the point that there was one call in which a penalty could have been issued. Which was Kompany's intervention.
That being said:
I don't believe in karma, along with gods. But I will enjoy it when it's presented to me on a silver platter though.
Neymar being the boy who cried 'Penalty' had this coming.
Imho.

Oh, and good on england!
I really hope we meet them in the finals.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

Hydra009

Shiranu

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 06, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

FUCK YEAH; SEMI FINALS!

Dead af
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur