News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

They aren't White, so it is OK.  And Oceania has always been at war with East Asia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 25, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
A guy I know claims that "prophecy" tells us that Chump is expected to be the last US president. I didn't really listen, since he often talks about woo woo silliness. But it does seem that the office of president will be greatly reduced in influence from here on out, if not completely abandoned. But maybe that's just my pessimism showing.
And I think Francis is supposed to be the last pope, there was some "prophecy" about that from the 12th century.

If the Orange Disaster Area is the last anything, he'll probably be the last Republican presidentâ€"for a while, anyway.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

I don't have enough faith in humanity to believe that.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on May 26, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
And I think Francis is supposed to be the last pope, there was some "prophecy" about that from the 12th century.

If the Orange Disaster Area is the last anything, he'll probably be the last Republican presidentâ€"for a while, anyway.

Fake Presidents since 1963.  Bill Clinton wasn't a Democrat, Dubya wasn't a Republican, Obama wasn't a Democrat either, Trump isn't a Republican.  And Hillary, like Bill, isn't a Democrat.  See, if you can freely redefine labels ... they you can make a word mean anything you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlIj4Bw4vXg
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 26, 2018, 08:52:35 PM
whys Alice sound so american?

Brits own no movie studios?  Poor casting by a British movie studio?  I think Humpty Dumpty is Jonathan Winters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2018, 09:00:44 PM
I think Humpty Dumpty is Jonathan Winters.
Yeah, it took me a bit to be sure, but I think that's who it was - one of the funniest people that ever lived!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gilgamesh

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 25, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
And that is why I consider the Declaration of Independence to be a failure.  And the Preamble to the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.  Thanks for supporting King George III (which your POV would support).  American colonials, just assholes.

Stop playing the Fool...  Do I have to put you on "ignore" again?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 29, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
Stop playing the Fool...  Do I have to put you on "ignore" again?

King George III won't be giving you any likes on Facebook.  People totally believe the carp they grow up with ... even people who think they are open minded.  This is a joke section of the forum.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason78

Quote from: Baruch on May 29, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
King George III won't be giving you any likes on Facebook.  People totally believe the carp they grow up with ... even people who think they are open minded.  This is a joke section of the forum.

You know we're laughing at you, not with you; right?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato