Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 15, 2018, 08:54:35 PM
You seem pretty young for your age.  :P

I moisturize.

Also, that picture is hilarious but... but why? Maybe they knew it would be controversial and get their name spread?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on May 15, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
Also, that picture is hilarious but... but why? Maybe they knew it would be controversial and get their name spread?
Extreme obliviousness.  It's even more common than malice.  Infinity cubed > infinity plus one.

Looked it up, and North Carolina.  I'm so very proud right now.  :[

Gilgamesh

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on May 15, 2018, 08:38:31 PM
Not our finest moment.

On the bright side, we got to publicly hang and mutilate Mussolini's body, so... you know... gotta appreciate the small things.

My ex is part Italian, so ... is my daughter.  So I will defend them, even if they're the most hyperbolic of Europeans (sorry France, you are #2 as opera buffa).  My ex's grandparents left early in the 20th century (poverty) ... so Mussolini isn't on them.  So I am told, they were entirely opposed to Il Duce just the same.  They also didn't claim victimization or identity politics, but were opposed to their children (like my father in law) knowing any Italian or having any interest in Italy.

When the Italians revolted against Mussolini, and he was rescued by Hitler, and then he sided with Hitler, given that the Wehrmacht was caring out war crimes against the Italian people at that point, one can understand their lack of forgiveness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Also, she's reportedly all out of faith, luck, and inspiration.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Munch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on May 19, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

"They also fall for the trick when I lay on my back and expose my belly and they rub it, and my claws come in and stick into them, every time"
"Excellent, the plan is coming along nicely"

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on May 19, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
"They also fall for the trick when I lay on my back and expose my belly and they rub it, and my claws come in and stick into them, every time"
"Excellent, the plan is coming along nicely"
I did that while wearing construction gloves.  The cat was upset and ran off instead of giving me the satisfaction of pain-free bellyrubs.

Munch

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 19, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
I did that while wearing construction gloves.  The cat was upset and ran off instead of giving me the satisfaction of pain-free bellyrubs.
Cats don't like their belly tickled. That's why the claws come out.