Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh

--------------

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

AI-created inspirational posters:

...it's still a bit buggy.

Hydra009

I don't believe in reincarnation, but...dad?

Hydra009

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

These days the first one is going to cost you $50K just to get them to school age.

Luckily, we know what causes that now, so if you have more than one it's your damn fault.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 15, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
These days the first one is going to cost you $50K just to get them to school age.

Luckily, we know what causes that now, so if you have more than one it's your damn fault.
If it's a grandchild I really have no control over any of that! :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Hydra009

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin