Author Topic: Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux  (Read 338312 times)

Re: Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux
« Reply #4485 on: March 10, 2018, 07:25:44 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's part of the joke. That the UK is so fucked someone would even resort to using an (illegal) butterknife to defend themselves from injustice.
"At least I didn't use a SPOON!!!!" Alan Rickman.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Online Hydra009

« Reply #4486 on: March 10, 2018, 08:15:32 PM »

I'll pass, thanks.

Offline pr126

« Reply #4487 on: March 11, 2018, 02:43:07 PM »
"It doesn't matter what is true. It only matters what people believe is true."

Offline pr126

« Reply #4488 on: March 11, 2018, 02:47:24 PM »
"It doesn't matter what is true. It only matters what people believe is true."

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #4489 on: March 12, 2018, 05:53:29 PM »
"I can’t move on, I can’t relax. ’Cause when you're gone... panic attacks." - Elohim

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

« Reply #4490 on: March 12, 2018, 06:01:58 PM »
A friend of mine, fresh of high school (1969), got a construction job and found a trailer park with a vacancy. He'd looked at some really nice apartments, but the manager gently told him he couldn't afford them.

When he was moving into the trailer one of his neighbors offered to help him. It was the manager from the apartments. He couldn't afford to live in the places he was renting out. Looks like nothing's changed in fifty years.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #4491 on: March 12, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »
That's part of the joke. That the UK is so fucked someone would even resort to using an (illegal) butterknife to defend themselves from injustice.

Funny enough, it's the cutting of police forces and social services by the right that has lead to England's surge in crime...

It's almost like having laws and regulations work, and when you get rid of those laws and regulations they don't work. Shocking.

That said, I realise that post was a joke (and/or just your average 4channer) and hopefully doesn't represent the average Brits mentality. Of course, they did vote for Brexit... England, how does it feel being the America of Europe?
"I can’t move on, I can’t relax. ’Cause when you're gone... panic attacks." - Elohim

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny" - Steve Maraboli

« Reply #4492 on: March 13, 2018, 10:43:34 AM »

Funny enough, it's the cutting of police forces and social services by the right that has lead to England's surge in crime...

It's almost like having laws and regulations work, and when you get rid of those laws and regulations they don't work. Shocking.

That said, I realise that post was a joke (and/or just your average 4channer) and hopefully doesn't represent the average Brits mentality. Of course, they did vote for Brexit... England, how does it feel being the America of Europe?

No shit. When you outlaw everything, then the data is going to show that law breaking is sky high. And the post has more to do with the fact that the UK has too much legislation and is a police state. They have 1 CCTV camera for every 2 persons in the UK for chrissakes lol

« Reply #4493 on: March 13, 2018, 11:02:50 AM »
No shit. When you outlaw everything, then the data is going to show that law breaking is sky high. And the post has more to do with the fact that the UK has too much legislation and is a police state. They have 1 CCTV camera for every 2 persons in the UK for chrissakes lol
And the CIA is using all of those to track Jason Bourne.
PZ Myers

Online Hydra009

« Reply #4494 on: March 13, 2018, 09:27:25 PM »

Every day we stray further from God's light.

Offline aitm

« Reply #4495 on: March 13, 2018, 09:55:22 PM »

I am so thankful I have no idea what that is supposed to mean
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline Munch

« Reply #4496 on: March 15, 2018, 05:43:39 AM »

« Reply #4497 on: March 15, 2018, 01:42:45 PM »

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #4498 on: March 15, 2018, 03:49:51 PM »

I'm guessing that what he spends his Uber earning on...  LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #4499 on: March 15, 2018, 03:51:18 PM »
PZ Myers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk