News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 08:17:54 AM
Well, to be honest, not really; I have so much time on my hands. I mean, are you a Belgian nigger lover?

Just someone who is wasting his time as well.

Who is the greatest loser between the two of us, I wonder? The troll or the one who feeds the troll...

Well. I'm done here. I envoke the might of the legendary banhammer. Hear my prayers, forum Gods.

Hear my prayers.

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Breatharian

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 18, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
Just someone who is wasting his time as well.

Who is the greatest loser between the two of us, I wonder? The troll or the one who feeds the troll...

Well. I'm done here. I envoke the might of the legendary banhammer. Hear my prayers, forum Gods.

Hear my prayers.

Why do you like this:

Don't you want the white race to prosper? Don't you want to send niggers back to Africa too?
Don't know, don't care.

Breatharian

Don't know, don't care.

Hakurei Reimu

Yes, Hitler is a funny looking little toadstool. He looks like he's wearing a toothbrush on his lip. Seriously, what the hell's with that mustache? You need a respectable handlebar like von Bismark! And that hair! Did you just slop some shortening on your cowlick, slap it down and call it a day? Take some pride in your appearance, Adolf!

(Play this while the above GIF loops...)

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Breatharian

This is what I want to do to your face, Hakurei Reimu:

Don't know, don't care.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 09:09:52 AM
This is what I want to do to your face, Hakurei Reimu:
So, you're into scat! Sorry, honey, not my bag.

I do like your choice of gif's though. The AVGN taking a diarrhetic shit on Bugs Bunny? So many good memories...
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Breatharian

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 18, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
So, you're into scat! Sorry, honey, not my bag.

I do like your choice of gif's though. The AVGN taking a diarrhetic shit on Bugs Bunny? So many good memories...

Yeah, funny stuff. . .
Don't know, don't care.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 18, 2018, 08:15:12 AM
You'll be banned again soon. But before you are, Zen, tell me: do you really have nothing better to do than this?
The 'rents locked the basement door. Now he can't get out.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Breatharian

I'll be on this forum forever. . . Bwahahaha!!
Don't know, don't care.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

"The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it aloneâ€"its ideologies and inventionsâ€"which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself."
Susan Sontag
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Breatharian on January 18, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
Why do you like this:

Don't you want the white race to prosper? Don't you want to send niggers back to Africa too?

Biology fail.  Two men don't a baby make.  Not even African god men.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

pr126

Hakurei Reimu wrote:
QuoteYes, Hitler is a funny looking little toadstool. He looks like he's wearing a toothbrush on his lip. Seriously, what the hell's with that mustache? You need a respectable handlebar like von Bismark! And that hair! Did you just slop some shortening on your cowlick, slap it down and call it a day? Take some pride in your appearance, Adolf!
The mustache was cut like this because in WWI mustard gas was used, and the full mustache prevented the gas-mask to seal properly.
He left it like that, as the story goes.

Hydra009

Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 18, 2018, 11:17:59 PM
"This world doesn't belong to you or the people who came before. It belongs to someone who has yet to come."