News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

The bar is so low that we could drill for it 100 years and not reach it.

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 05:54:25 AM
Texas is merely one state and not the best.  But I will grant that Dallas is the last Eastern city and Ft Worth the 1st Western one.

You're right, New Mexico and Maryland are better. But other than that, Texas is the best state in the union. Name one other state that has Austin & the I-35 corridor in it. I'll give you time.

Only problem is all those damned Californians moving here because of Austin's super liberal, super-weird reputation and ruining everything.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Shiranu on October 16, 2017, 11:56:56 PM
You're right, New Mexico and Maryland are better. But other than that, Texas is the best state in the union. Name one other state that has Austin & the I-35 corridor in it. I'll give you time.

Only problem is all those damned Californians moving here because of Austin's super liberal, super-weird reputation and ruining everything.
Oregonians say the same about Californians, as well.  But I trump (can one still use this word any more??) your Austin and the I-35 with the Columbia River Gorge--Pendleton on one end and Portland on the other!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Wow, that's a really ugly kitty! The finder must be a city slicker...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

That's nothing, I did it with just my fists.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers