News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

pr126

In Scotland, to the North of Edinburgh you can find:

Mike Cl

Quote from: pr126 on July 28, 2017, 01:41:57 PM
In Scotland, to the North of Edinburgh you can find:

Well, it's not really that Boring.  Only about 10/12 miles from Portland, so you can find all the excitement you want there--that is if you can't find it at the Not So Boring Bar and Grill!  The area is also hooked up with Bland, New South Wales.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

trdsf

Proof that my adoptive home town is just plain messed up -- an intersection of three streets, all with the same name:

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher

Hydra009

I'm convinced Scots are actually space aliens.