News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 28, 2017, 12:32:16 AM
It's funny because most gun-related fatalities are committed by police, not civilians.
That's absurd.
According to a very rabid anti-cop person on another forum the cops kill 3.1 people per day in the US. That means you have a 1/110,000,000 chance of being killed by cops on any given day. He also refused to break it down into "justified"/"unjustified"/"accidental"/"undetermined", which means the "unjustified" category is smaller than he likes.

But let's look at the Washington Post's numbers: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/19/guns-in-america-for-every-criminal-killed-in-self-defense-34-innocent-people-die/
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on June 27, 2017, 07:38:50 PM
We are told time and time again that we don't spend like they use to, that by our age they had 2 cars, 3 kids and a house while paying their way through college on a part time job (slight exaggeration, but not too far), that it's bad for the economy that so many young people don't have money to spend... without taking into account that wages have stayed consistent while prices have skyrocketed and that the job market, like the economy, sucks. Ironically it's the very people who tell us we are failing who broke the system in the first place.

It's one that it has to be funny, otherwise it's just painful.

When I was in high school the guys wanted to get a job where they could make $10,000. My pension is three times that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

The damned regressive chef at it again.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

To be fair, I'm told there's a bit of a social taboo in Poland for a man to offer to shake hands with a woman.  So this is probably more of a cultural faux pas than a deliberate snub.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 06, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

To be fair, I'm told there's a bit of a social taboo in Poland for a man to offer to shake hands with a woman.  So this is probably more of a cultural faux pas than a deliberate snub.
Oh, boy, I can't wait to see his tweet about this horrendous insult!  :confuse:

I wonder if that lady's life is in jeopardy for this snub?
God Not Found

Hijiri Byakuren

Yang's new robotic arm can perform a DEVASTATING ATTACK.

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 13, 2017, 11:26:01 AM
Looks like a crayon with Parkinson's.

Well, she might have a happy girlfriend...

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on July 14, 2017, 07:16:20 AM
Well, she might have a happy girlfriend...
That's what I was thinking. She would never get it in, but "playing horsey" is a possibility. Her GF would have no problems with childbirth after that.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Get healthy by zapping parasites and bacteria!

Cavebear

I don't have a funny picture to show.  But if a celebrity endorses a product, its fake!