Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 17, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

I know there is a joke there, but it is just...out ....of...my...reach......ug
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

The White Hand was the sign of Saruman's forces.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Every video game movie ever (and some novel/comic adaptations)

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 18, 2017, 08:31:21 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And the first penis in Mary's vagina belonged to her son.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 15, 2017, 08:32:16 PM

-2/3rds of these pictures have kids "praying" in different directions.
-Wow, public schools built 20, 30, 40 years ago had walls specifically facing Mecca all this time? That liberal conspiracy to convert us all to Islam goes deeper than I thought!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit