News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

I guess this means that Obama has a 118% approval rating?

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 07, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
Where the fuck does 70% come from?
Some people claim this "math" exists, but I still haven't seen proof.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 07, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
Where the fuck does 70% come from?
because to simpletons (trumpies) a % is almost the same as addition but without the thinking.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

Literally only just got that he meant if the other half too would have voted, he'd have 70% in total because they too would vote 35-15 split.
I'm not on the top of my game, as of late. Jeesh.
But; that is retarded.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gilgamesh

Hydra009

Eenie... meenie... miney... mo... catch... a tiger... by... his toe. If... he hollers... let him go. My mother... told me... to pick the very best one... and you... are... it.

Oh! Look at that! Takin' it like a CHAMP!

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel