News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Can't be politicians, you can't see their heads unless they have a plate glass abdomen.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

21 for me. What's your going to hell score?

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on January 19, 2017, 11:21:09 AM
21 for me. What's your going to hell score?

He didn't add "People who wear ties like this one."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

And also jail pastors, take away tax exemption status from churches, and enact mandatory gay marriage.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 19, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

And also jail pastors, take away tax exemption status from churches, and enact mandatory gay marriage.
Wow, he's gonna have a busy day...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

My cousins are in their bunkers until Trumpet is sworn at ... I meant "sworn in".
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

And Chump's supporters are in their Archie Bunkers...
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 20, 2017, 04:48:57 PM
And Chump's supporters are in their Archie Bunkers...
I'm fuckin' stealin' that one.
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009

And try modulating the electron flow of the EPS grid.