News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 21, 2016, 12:25:49 AM

Before anyone gets upset, it's fake.  That drone can't carry much weight.
I thought it was a delivery for Amazon Poop.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GSOgymrat

The berkini ban is the French way of saying "show us your tits!"

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The gif doesn't loop properly for most people.  But that's the only version available, so ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 24, 2016, 11:49:22 AM
The gif doesn't loop properly for most people.  But that's the only version available, so ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯
It looked like two avocados having sex.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The trick is to finish it in less than 4 strokes.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 24, 2016, 08:40:41 PM

The trick is to finish it in less than 4 strokes.
I've heard of that disease.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

And then he fought Bin Laden while dual-wielding katanas and did a sick dash-slice.  You know, the kind where there's a couple second time lag between the slice and blood spray.  I would watch the hell out of that anime.