News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 23, 2016, 08:58:33 PM
For most of the history of Earth they'd only see bare rock or slime molds. The last 1/8th is where things started to get interesting. So if aliens visited Earth before about 500,000,000 BCE they probably wouldn't even slow down.

/stonervoice "But what if they like stopped by that long ago to impregnate the Earth? Whoa."
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on May 23, 2016, 09:03:26 PM
Dinosaurs aren't made out of light........  :eek:
Some how, and I don't know why, I suspect you have a point?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: stromboli on May 23, 2016, 09:03:26 PM
Dinosaurs aren't made out of light........  :eek:
Well, not just light, but sweetness and light.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 23, 2016, 09:39:05 PM
Some how, and I don't know why, I suspect you have a point?
I watched the video, from whence came the quote. To solve the riddle you must watch the video. MUHAHAHAHAAAAA!

PickelledEggs

Found this gem on OK Cupid just now lolol

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know