kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

kilodelta

drunkenshoe

Quote from: kilodelta on February 08, 2016, 09:44:18 PM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

:sign0004:

I know you'll laugh to me, but that is one solid piece of art work! *Whistle. I am serious.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 09, 2016, 03:57:33 AM
I know you'll laugh to me, but that is one solid piece of art work! *Whistle. I am serious.

I appreciate the detail they put into it. It took a good amount of skill and imagination.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: kilodelta on February 09, 2016, 06:01:04 PM
I appreciate the detail they put into it. It took a good amount of skill and imagination.

I meant that it's a little, pink unicorn toy designed for girls. Think about that.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

stromboli

Quote from: drunkenshoe on February 09, 2016, 06:38:27 PM
I meant that it's a little, pink unicorn toy designed for girls. Think about that.

I'm pretty sure that its creator did.

Hydra009

Coulda sworn he'd field Salamanders.  Also, Trump would go with the Imperial Fists.

drunkenshoe

Seriously though, if you attempt to read that as a work from many different points -which I believe collapse to one- it's really pretty disturbing -I don't mean it is disturbing as a gutted cute toy- and you cannot get to there by just thinking 'let's design a violently gutted unicorn for kicks and giggles'.

Oh boy. Good job.

I love art so much. When it is done good, it is like the 'Devil' character religious people love to advertise. Almost nobody recognises what is it up to or it already accomplished. :lol:

drunkenshoe