News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on August 15, 2015, 09:51:30 AM
either the debt makes them feel like flying a jet into a couple buildings, or they feel like a building about to be hit by a jet,,,,poor emojis for sure but thats as good as I can see it.
Ah, that works. But what's that grey bar above that?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 15, 2015, 07:55:45 AM
I'm not up on pop culture, can you explain that one, please?
9/11 reference and facetious response to a perceived attempt at pandering to "youth voters" by the Clinton campaign.

kilodelta

I had one of these in my house... I didn't realize it was for spaghetti. I thought it measured other things...

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

^ direct quote from Locutus of Borg, fyi.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

kilodelta

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

kilodelta

Hydra009

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for Jared.  All he wanted to do was get into a smaller pair of pants.  :P