News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

A question. How do you wear something ironically?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 12, 2015, 06:12:16 AM
:rotflmao:

Oh and I have done that.
I was in the USN for twenty years, I've seen guys get "ready" (how's that for irony?) for inspection in the damnedest ways.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Sal1981

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 11, 2015, 02:06:21 AM
^ Dark humor is still humor.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
1981!? That's in my username!

lol

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Johan on June 12, 2015, 12:01:58 AM
No phish t-shirt. No bare feet or exposed skin. Hair trimmed washed and combed.
I personally do NOT wash, trim and comb my hair. . I do wash it, don't trim and use a brush.. I expose skin and don't even know what a phish t-shirt is. The only reason I even wear shoes is to prevent broken glass,  nails and bee stings from puncturing my delicate little tootsies.
I'm a proud dirty hippie. :lol: 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mike Cl

My favorite hipster/beatnick that nobody else will probably remember is Maynard (you know Dobie Gillis)--whose favorite four letter word was "Work!!!???" as he cringed in horror.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 13, 2015, 08:56:05 AM
My favorite hipster/beatnick that nobody else will probably remember is Maynard (you know Dobie Gillis)--whose favorite four letter word was "Work!!!???" as he cringed in horror.
It was a twitch, "Work? WORK!?!?!?!". I used it whenever Mom told me to do something around the house. This may be why my ears lie so close to my head now.
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 13, 2015, 10:05:06 AM
It was a twitch, "Work? WORK!?!?!?!". I used it whenever Mom told me to do something around the house. This may be why my ears lie so close to my head now.
Yeah, I used that phrase on my mom-----once.  Cauliflower ear I think they call it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 13, 2015, 11:41:53 AM
Yeah, I used that phrase on my mom-----once.  Cauliflower ear I think they call it.
W/concussion.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

The eraser is useless.  But that doesn't matter when you can never admit to making any mistakes.  :P

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know