News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sal1981

I know who Kim Kardasian is, but I also knew the ones on the left, except the one with the wicked hair-do, is that Satre or someone?

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Green Bottle

In the old days the English and Scottish armies used to fight by gathering their armies on top of the hills and at day break they would run down the hillside into the deep gorge below to fight. One morning at dawn there was a fog (as thick as pea soup) and the two generals decided to refrain from fighting that day. Whilst the two armies were resting a voice, with a Scottish accent came from within the dense fog.
"Any one Scotsman can beat any 10 Englishmen".
With this, the English general sent down 10 of his soldiers. There was a hell of a fight and NO ONE returned. An hour later, the same voice was heard.
"Any one Scotsman can beat any 50 Englishman".
With this the English general sent down 50 of his soldiers. The same thing, a terrible fight ensured and again NO ONE returned. An hour later the same voice.
"Any one Scotsman can beat any 100 Englishman".
So, down went 100 of the best. NO ONE returned. An hour later.
"Any one Scotsman can beat any 1,000 Englishman".
By this time, the English general had enough and was about to send down his elite soldiers, when he saw a lone Englishman crawling up the hill. He was battered to a pulp. As he reached the top he shouted "Don't send anymore troops down, its a trap, there's two of them."  :pidu: :axe: :dance: :shifty: :whistle:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 09, 2015, 08:00:16 PM
Pennywise gives me the creeps. 
I'm sure that wasn't Stephen's intent.

It was, I think, to give you the screaming meemees
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 09, 2015, 08:45:55 PM
I'm sure that wasn't Stephen's intent.

It was, I think, to give you the screaming meemees
creeps and meemees--he was/is really good at that.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 09, 2015, 09:21:54 PM
creeps and meemees--he was/is really good at that.
I learned to Stand all that.
PZ Myers

Mike Cl