Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

Yes. Exactly. They both get to finish snow shoveling before they use the restroom and go for coffee.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

dtq123

A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

Hydra009

Quote from: dtq123 on May 31, 2015, 09:50:28 AM
Wait... who's saying what again? XD
Guy on the right needs to pee.  Guy(?) on the left wants to drink something warm.

aitm

I thought they were both female because you know….females are more into that stuff……...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on May 31, 2015, 02:26:21 PM
I thought they were both female because you know….females are more into that stuff……...

How could you know if men are into that or not, you are heterosexual.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 31, 2015, 03:03:30 PM
How could you know if men are into that or not, you are heterosexual.
:dance:

I really need an emoticon that shows a fisherman hooking one…..hehehehe
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on May 31, 2015, 03:27:38 PM
:dance:

I really need an emoticon that shows a fisherman hooking one…..hehehehe

:axe:  :lol: 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

It's only a spoiler if you explain the joke!

drunkenshoe

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know