Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Unbeliever

Quote from: kilodelta on May 19, 2015, 11:23:10 PM
Holy shit... I ate their God yesterday...  holy shit.
I bet their eucharist is great!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Do they make one with a larger circumference?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Female Zelda?  So...basically, Zelda.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Gawdzilla Sama

So, I was working in my woodshop when...
PZ Myers

Desdinova

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 20, 2015, 06:06:36 PM
For our pony lovers on board...

Not really conducive to easy cleanup.  Is it?
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Desdinova

"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Desdinova

"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Hydra009

Remove/prevent computer viruses with malachite!

For those of you who don't already know, malachite is a greenish mineral with miraculous properties:
*  It has spider sense.
*  It soaks up electromagnetic "pollution".  You know, super bad stuff like light and radio waves.
*  It can protect your computer from viruses attacking your computer via the internet and email.  That last part is super important because email is distinct from and not at all ultimately reliant on the internet.  As we all know, the internet is a series of tubes, while email is a series of particles that fly around in the air.
*  Malachite soaks up negativity and sends out positive energetic rays (these energetic rays are presumably not within the EM spectrum)
*  In addition to EM pollution, malachite also absorbs regular, non-EM pollution.  But from time to time, the mineral has to cleaned with running water to get all that radiation and viruses off of them.  Viruses and radiation are a lot like ketchup, I suppose.