News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerard

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 27, 2014, 02:18:11 AM

Beats my attempt.  All I did was open Paint, drew a line, then I stared at it for 45 minutes and closed Paint.

I feel so bonded to these people. I'd like to become a member just to design their logo..... It'll probably be a substandard one but at least it will be an achievement of some kind..... In a month or two, or four or .... next next year......

Gerard

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 28, 2014, 12:42:38 AM

Beetle Mania is running wild!

Scorpion rushes beetle! "A daring attack right there jim, but one that plays to his advantages.

"What's this?! Beetle has him locked in his jaws, is he..? Yes he is! Here comes the PILEDRIVER!"
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Yeah, don't use any of those fancy fever medications.  Just rub mustard on your skin.  The really spicy kind makes for a great eyeshadow, too.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on December 28, 2014, 08:58:59 AM
Scorpion rushes beetle! "A daring attack right there jim, but one that plays to his advantages.

"What's this?! Beetle has him locked in his jaws, is he..? Yes he is! Here comes the PILEDRIVER!"
MMA, Mixed Mandible Arts.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 28, 2014, 12:51:53 PM

Yeah, don't use any of those fancy fever medications.  Just rub mustard on your skin.  The really spicy kind makes for a great eyeshadow, too.
Like cures like. Any fool will tell you that. ;)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gerard

This is what my seven year old grandniece brought to the Christmas table:

Gerard

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Johan

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 28, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

I will never understand why:

1. It is a pronounced with a J when the G stands from graphic which is NOT pronounced with a J sound.
2. Anyone cares how the fuck I pronounce a word that isn't a word.
3. They not only care but get really pissed if you don't do it their way.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Gawdzilla Sama

Buth, it wath Jraphic Information Format whenth I wath a kid.
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Johan on December 28, 2014, 08:16:56 PM
I will never understand why:

1. It is a pronounced with a J when the G stands from graphic which is NOT pronounced with a J sound.
Because g can have either a hard or soft pronunciation and because the pronunciation of acronyms isn't necessarily related to the pronunciation of their base components.

Hydra009

AllPurposeAtheist

If someone wants to get pissed off over my pronunciation of gif I'll provide them a jar of Jif peanut butter they can use to lubricate their rectum when they go fuck themselves..  :shhh:
Choosey mothers choose Jif to go fuck themselves..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.