News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hydra009

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 11, 2014, 12:37:10 AM

Reminds me of that line from Firesign Theater.  "...a play in five acts, two of them unnatural..."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason Harvestdancer

Yes, adding skittles to that mix is a crime against nature.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Old and lame yes, but made me remember my kids and a story that you now already know to much about..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 11, 2014, 12:37:10 AM

The scary thing is though, I would sort that.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Hydra009

I would eat it like it is.  Also, I'd leave baggies of it out at work.  Someone's bound to help themselves to it.