News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Long names are fine if they can be easily shortened.  Xax would work fine.  I prefer 2-3 syllable names no longer than 8 characters, but finding a suitable fantasy-sounding name like that which isn't already taken is practically impossible.

The only character names I truly loathe lazy, grating names like XxxHunterxxX420.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 30, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
Long names are fine if they can be easily shortened.  Xax would work fine.  I prefer 2-3 syllable names no longer than 8 characters, but finding a suitable fantasy-sounding name like that which isn't already taken is practically impossible.

The only character names I truly loathe lazy, grating names like XxxHunterxxX420.
I am Groot!

But you can call me "I".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

I like a good long name, but I also find it annoying if its overly long, a nickname can make it fine though

For instance, in the story I'm developing, one of the char's names is Sammak-Kannorak-Del-Sonoa, but everyone calls him Sam, it works you know?

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 30, 2014, 09:25:02 PM
I like a good long name, but I also find it annoying if its overly long, a nickname can make it fine though

For instance, in the story I'm developing, one of the char's names is Sammak-Kannorak-Del-Sonoa, but everyone calls him Sam, it works you know?

Reminds me of the "Ibn" scene in "The Thirteenth Warrior".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

I see your chair and raise you a nightstand.

Hydra009

Oh how the mighty Herc has fallen.

(Daily Currant is fake news site)

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

She looks exactly like one of my pups.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.