News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Onion ring...because an onion is forever..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

kilodelta

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 12, 2014, 12:47:06 PM

Was anyone else yelling "Clutch! Clutch!"?

It seemed like he took his left hand off, then couldn't get it back onto the clutch lever. Bastard. Damaging a bike that I have considered buying.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

aitm

That idiot looked like he was on the second or third floor of a parking garage. Wonder if he survived?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: kilodelta on November 12, 2014, 01:32:38 PM
Was anyone else yelling "Clutch! Clutch!"?

It seemed like he took his left hand off, then couldn't get it back onto the clutch lever. Bastard. Damaging a bike that I have considered buying.

No shit, nice bike.

AllPurposeAtheist

He probably drank some coffee at Starbucks and this is his just reward.. :naughty:

AllPurposeAtheist

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Gawdzilla Sama

"Okay, now paint the superstructure green. We'll hide here tonight."

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

kilodelta

Quote from: aitm on November 13, 2014, 10:57:09 AM
<< does not get it.

Ummm... it's like when you wake up next to someone after a night of wild sex and forget whether your partner had penis or not. I'm sure that's happened to everyone.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know