News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

I love that the English are the good guys :P.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Lao Tou

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on August 26, 2014, 02:08:28 PM
That last poster makes the entirety of humanity look bad, If I saw this person in real life or on the internet I would feel ashamed for being a human, this person is awarded no points, no sympathy, and no intelligence, and every single person is now dumber for having read their post

We're all doomed

To paraphrase Neil DeGrasse Tyson, "Aliens may have already visited earth and decided there is no intelligent life here."
Recovering Baptist

"My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilization, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can\'t prove it, but you can\'t disprove it either."
Christopher Hitchens, in "God is Not Great"

Lao Tou

Recovering Baptist

"My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilization, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can\'t prove it, but you can\'t disprove it either."
Christopher Hitchens, in "God is Not Great"

Hydra009

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on August 29, 2014, 04:54:21 PMSweet Officer-mecha in the third pic
It's a Maurader from Mechwarrior.  Somewhere in there is a joke about Kerensky piloting the thing.

PickelledEggs

Hydra009

I can confirm that this also works with Crisco.  Funniest thing in the whole damn world.  Well, that and lacing the seeds with capsaicin powder.  But it's so difficult to get the dosage right...

Jason78

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 31, 2014, 03:43:14 AM
I can confirm that this also works with Crisco.  Funniest thing in the whole damn world.  Well, that and lacing the seeds with capsaicin powder.  But it's so difficult to get the dosage right...

Squirrels are smart...

Really smart.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu