News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Does this^ have anything to do with Polka? E: (I googled,lol.)  I swear he is doing on purpose, lol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

No idea how you got polka out of that.

I'll explain since I doubt this joke gets much use internationally.
In the US, a very common setup-punchline joke/insult is to get someone to say or even just be led to think about "deez".  That's the setup phase.
Then, the punchline is to say "deez (these) nuts (testicles)" while grabbing or pointing towards one's crotch.  Finger guns and/or "gottem" are both acceptable aftermath actions.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 03, 2021, 01:21:26 AM
No idea how you got polka out of that.

I'll explain since I doubt this joke gets much use internationally.
In the US, a very common setup-punchline joke/insult is to get someone to say or even just be led to think about "deez".  That's the setup phase.
Then, the punchline is to say "deez (these) nuts (testicles)" while grabbing or pointing towards one's crotch.  Finger guns and/or "gottem" are both acceptable aftermath actions.

Ah... I think we have it too.

Apparently, there is a family band called The Polka- Nuts.  The first time I googled I saw their albums. I have no idea. I don't remember what I typed, lol.  Cds Nuts probably.

http://www.thepolkanuts.com/
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 05, 2021, 01:51:50 AM

Lol, are those literally translated dutch proverbs?

I don't know the upper left one, but translated literally the other two become 'Wat moet, dat moet.' and 'Nu, boter bij de vis(sen)."
Which are Dutch proverbs

Here is another one. "From that farmer no eggs."

"You hit the nail on the head."

"When the cat has left the house, the mice dance on the table."

"The monkey comes out of the sleeve."

"The bullet is through the church."

"Eight is more than a thousand." (Impossible to translate properly.)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Dark Lightning

^   :grin: Ima have to go and check out that ElectricBunny website!