News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 28, 2021, 12:51:41 PM
Progressive transformations. Hmm. 
Call it "evolution" if you will. The first one on land was absurdly funny looking.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Feral Atheist

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 19, 2021, 11:52:53 PM

My favorite thing about owning a car is the fact that I only have to fill it up maybe 3-4 times a month and that it requires no other expenses but gas.

Also, internet here is super cheap and fast thanks to the diverse array of PSSSHTTTT!!!  Ha!  Couldn't even make it through that one with a straight face!  *slaps knee*
$100K a year and 825 in rent.  Is he renting mom's basement?
In dog beers I've only had one.

PopeyesPappy

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Feral Atheist on September 02, 2021, 02:31:53 PM
$100K a year and 825 in rent.  Is he renting mom's basement?
Our combined take home is $100k and our rent is $100,000. (St Louis), three bedroom two car garage.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

PopeyesPappy

Hydra009