News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 08, 2021, 02:12:55 AM
E: For example, I have no idea what's going on with the soldier meme.
Bunch of real warriors and one clown.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 08, 2021, 02:12:55 AM
I wouldn't get that in a thousand years, lol.

E: For example, I have no idea what's going on with the soldier meme.

I don't get that one either. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Mbappe was the only one who didn't get his goal in, during the match against Switzerland during the penalties, which cost them the game.

Was funny to me. I've disliked Mbappe ever since his unsportsmanlike behaviour during the Belgian v French match in the last world cup.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 08, 2021, 10:38:26 AM
Mbappe was the only one who didn't get his goal in, during the match against Switzerland during the penalties, which cost them the game.

Was funny to me. I've disliked Mbappe ever since his unsportsmanlike behaviour during the Belgian v French match in the last world cup.

HA, I knew it was about football!  :kidra:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 12, 2021, 12:18:44 AM

Jeez, people need to lighten up.
Especially since they bought slaves from other Africans. Supporting the local economy and all that. There was a brisk trade in guns used to capture other indigenous.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 12, 2021, 12:18:44 AM

Yeah, Goodrum got it right.  For Columbus, throw in spices (which turns into gold) and souls.  Apparently he considered himself sort of a Jesus figure and wanted to gather souls for the church.  And remember, the catholic church split the world into two parts so the Portuguese and Spanish would not have to fight each other and the church would end up getting more.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

And remember, if she picked Legion, she might just be doing it for the achievement.  Don't make rash decisions!

drunkenshoe

Needlessly to say, I have no idea what's happening^ there. And I think he is doing on purpose. LOL
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp