News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 28, 2021, 02:04:40 PM
I didn't get anything from that^.
See the man gesturing in the picture above that one? If he can't use his hands he'd be mute. We used say the locals use ISL, Italian Sign Language.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 28, 2021, 02:53:16 PM
See the man gesturing in the picture above that one? If he can't use his hands he'd be mute. We used say the locals use ISL, Italian Sign Language.

Ooh LOL. We do that too. It's not just Italians...it is the climate. Lazy ass stupid people who keep cooking, eating and would watch anything with a ball rolling in it. I swear...
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 28, 2021, 03:40:37 PM
Ooh LOL. We do that too. It's not just Italians...it is the climate. Lazy ass stupid people who keep cooking, eating and would watch anything with a ball rolling in it. I swear...
Well, I spent three years in on the slopes of Mt. Etna, that's where my observation comes from. It was actually entertaining. A simple discussion looked like a Kabuki play.
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

Sometimes I must admit, I wish I had a clue what this stuff is about…and then I remind myself how much time one must spend/waste? in order to be familiar with such..stuff…and I am okay with that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

In seriousness, it references two huge blockbuster movies that a ton of people saw and even those that didn't could probably understand enough from their trailers alone to get the joke.  Left is a shapeshifter, right is a happy girl who abruptly becomes worried.  Put 'em together, and you get a shapeshifter freaking someone out.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 01, 2021, 12:32:08 PM
...In seriousness, it references two huge blockbuster movies that a ton of people saw and even those that didn't could probably understand enough from their trailers alone to get the joke.  Left is a shapeshifter, right is a happy girl who abruptly becomes worried.  Put 'em together, and you get a shapeshifter freaking someone out.

I wouldn't get that in a thousand years, lol.

E: For example, I have no idea what's going on with the soldier meme.