News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Ohh...lol. It doesn't sound even remotely close to that in my tongue. Levrek. I'm curious how different the taste is.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Well, largemouth bass is a fighting fish, and prized for that so much that people put them back if they show truly high levels of fight, but the flesh is largely indistinguishable from crappie and the like.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

I was looking up fish names...it's useless to look for accurate translation. Like natural bushes and trees. They have so many names, local, general...different ones for every size. I don't even know the original names in my own tongue.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on April 23, 2021, 03:04:05 PMIs this too dark to post here?
Not even close.  That's like 2/10 dark imo.  Plus, it's technically a darwin award, which makes it less care-about-able imo.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 23, 2021, 03:24:29 PM
Not even close.  That's like 2/10 dark imo.  Plus, it's technically a darwin award, which makes it less care-about-able imo.
Yeah, this is funny dark:

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

My kind of dark humor is more like Julius Caesar at a dinner party, discussing what is the best way to die.  Caesar said that it would be best if it were sudden and unexpected.  And he said it right next to one of his future assassins.

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

I didn't know they made a zombie movie.
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe