Blackleaf

I never realized how similar these two characters are. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

LOL. Lannister's feelings for her sister wasn't latent though, was it? They had a passionate relationship most of their lives and saw each other as the true love. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I hope I'd deal with losing my right hand the way Bruce Campbell did in Army of Darkness.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 10, 2021, 02:33:09 PM
I hope I'd deal with losing my right hand the way Bruce Campbell did in Army of Darkness.
Or Mechanicus.  For them, it's very much routine.  They consider you a weirdo if you don't want bionics.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 10, 2021, 02:33:09 PM

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 10, 2021, 04:46:55 PM
Or Mechanicus.  For them, it's very much routine.  They consider you a weirdo if you don't want bionics.

How about taking it like an Igor? It automatically means more hands, and it's cooler. (Literally, lol.) Esp. The one in The Thief of Time is very dear to me.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--