News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Baruch

Surprised Pikachu face! Better ruler in Hell than slave in Heaven ... Satan offers you the seven deadly sins ...

pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth ... what not to like? ;-))  Basically what Greco-Roman means.  That image represents "pride" the cause of all the other sins.  So what separates R from D?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 20, 2020, 01:13:13 PM

Satan is my personal trainer
Dig when Satanists show up at state capitols with their statues.....Baphomet fixin to learn ya and your chitlans some.

Baruch

A real "satanist" evil/mad person would be scary, otherwise isn't that adults LARPing as children at Halloween?  I don't mind, I enjoyed my Renaissance Faire.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Something incredibly cursed that I found:

drunkenshoe

At least some people haven't lost their sense of pranking.

"Mysterious metal monolith found in the wilds of Utah by team of biologists"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/utah-monolith-discovery-biologists-helicopter-b1760571.html

It's found by a group of biologists counting sheep via helicopter and they're having fun too. (Somebody said that part is more interesting, I agree, lol. How do you count sheep from a helicopter? The scenery is all red rock, so it is easy, is that it?) A group of alien religous people or something like that could have found it.

But then I dunno. In this climate, I say someone grab it, let's start a religion. We all need money. I mean, did they even check the celestial coordinates it points to?!  :shifty:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

It's easy to tally sheep from the air. You just count their legs and divide by four.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Yama-bushi ... mountain warriors.  Of course they all ended up in Buddhist Hell ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

The Zodiac killer never used graph paper ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Unrealistic. There's still some popcorn left. Let me know when he licks the taco wrappers.
PZ Myers