News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

I was following a guy who had several sections of wooden picket fence on the roof of his car. We pulled out of the lumber yard and he got up to speed about the time I realized he hadn't tied the load down. Flying picket saucers spread out across a four lane highway. Fun to watch.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Sadguru didn't live on top of a Himalayan mountain freezing his ass off, for nothing!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I can't see some things you guys post and the google app doesn't work. Grr.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 22, 2020, 12:25:41 PM

Using Chrome?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 22, 2020, 12:25:41 PM
I posted a link, that's all.
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 22, 2020, 12:29:48 PM
I posted a link, that's all.

Yeah, I thought that detail was funny. There is a stretching wolf in the pic. Like they do when they greet each other or just after they stand up? LOL (My post looks weird and floating without an emoji, lol.)

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 22, 2020, 12:39:07 PM
Yeah, I thought that detail was funny. There is a stretching wolf in the pic. Like they do when they greet each other or just after they stand up? LOL (My post looks weird and floating without an emoji, lol.)
I didn't post a pic.
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers