News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 12, 2020, 01:59:18 PM
Ya think? Oh come on, of course this is all about some religon and leftist ideology...fuck about what not ...blah blah Marx's balls, Stalins cock, Smith's gall bladder, Tortsky's liver...zzzz

Ideology is for useful idiots.  Alpha males/females are the real deal.  They do what they want to who they want, and nobody can stop them.  See Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2020, 02:01:05 PM
Ideology is for useful idiots.  Alpha males/females are the real deal.  They do what they want to who they want, and nobody can stop them.  See Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Oh today it is Freud's balls. Would you like fries with that?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 12, 2020, 02:08:00 PM
Oh today it is Freud's balls. Would you like fries with that?

Do they serve calf fries in Turkey?  I have had them here.  Organ meat ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2020, 02:39:28 PM
Do they serve calf fries in Turkey?  I have had them here.  Organ meat ;-(

Of course, they do. They cook everything of the animal here. It's not legal in your country.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2020, 01:48:32 PM
How many Yuan are you paid?
I'm confident that I've killed more Chinese than you have.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 12, 2020, 03:05:17 PM
I'm confident that I've killed more Chinese than you have.

Couldn't tell the gooks from the chinks, or you were in the Korean war?  Not claiming to be an Alpha, I will let the sociopaths claim that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2020, 06:05:40 PM
Couldn't tell the gooks from the chinks, or you were in the Korean war?  Not claiming to be an Alpha, I will let the sociopaths claim that ;-)
Let's say the brass made that claim for me. After that you're on your own.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 12, 2020, 06:21:52 PM
Let's say the brass made that claim for me. After that you're on your own.

Ah, so Phoenix Program and of course there where Chinese military advisors?  I am two degrees of separation from a Phoenix Program guy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

I have no idea what you're talking about.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 13, 2020, 07:52:24 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Good thing I do ;-))

If you did kill some Chinese military advisors, good on you.  Can you go to China now and eliminate more?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Never there, never happened, I have no idea what you're talking about.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 13, 2020, 11:21:55 AM
Never there, never happened, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Just like my time as a young man on the home front ;-)  But there are quite a few CCP who need liquidating now.  Millennials need to step up and do their duty.  With a few old Gen X as leaders.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Lack of intelligence of enemy location etc ... and friendly fire ... make for a bad day.  This is also paralleled in an incident in the Book of Judges ... the judge Gideon leading the Israelite army attacks the Midianite army at night.  Darwin moment ensues.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.