News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

No, I have ruined everything. That's not Vonnegut, that's Dick, isn't it? But you deffo ruined some too. Myeah...I'm a bit more tipsy than I thought.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 05:23:23 PM
No, Vonnegut is not an absurdist. I mean...no. I was just picturing you as a 30 years younger American man who is obssessed with Japanese culture and...err reading about a book Japan -the other side- wining the second world war? Oh ffs, you ruin everything!

I have loved Japan since 10 years old ;-))  That is 54 years ago.  First time our class studied Japan, and I studied Japanese language.  But we didn't see real anime back then, just watched Astro Boy (repeats of 1963 TV series) ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Boy_(1963_TV_series)

Classic anime happened after I grew up, and I watched Naruto with my daughter.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"The Lincoln Project is responsible for the content of this advertising."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZVnbDq9B4
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Cassia

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 12, 2020, 07:32:42 AM
The Lincoln Project is pretty unique. Just saw their story on "60 Minutes"

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 12, 2020, 07:32:42 AM

False naming, like The Patriot Act.  Quisling Republicans/Never Trumpers like Mit Romney.  Lincoln was a Republican dedicated to killing Democrats.  We should do more of that, then kill the Republicans too.  OMB.  TDS.  Hillary is G-d.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cassia on October 12, 2020, 08:16:58 AM
The Lincoln Project is pretty unique. Just saw their story on "60 Minutes"

LOL, yeah, I like that they have put that on straight. I wish we could do that here...you get me.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 12, 2020, 10:48:03 AM
LOL, yeah, I like that they have put that on straight. I wish we could do that here...you get me.

Hittite genocide project.  Phrygian genocide project.  Lydian genocide project .. you get me?  Truth is, everyone should be genocided.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Oh shut up, you very well know it is the American dollar.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 12, 2020, 01:51:17 PM
Oh shut up, you very well know it is the American dollar.

The Turkish lira not so good.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 12, 2020, 01:52:12 PM
The Turkish lira not so good.

Ya think? Oh come on, of course this is all about some religon and leftist ideology...fuck about what not ...blah blah Marx's balls, Stalins cock, Smith's gall bladder, Tortsky's liver...zzzz