News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

I've never known anyone to put mayonnaise on a pizza. lol
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 18, 2020, 03:22:47 PM
I've never known anyone to put mayonnaise on a pizza. lol

The Japanese, apparently.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

There are some places that put mayo on fries... I haven't figured that one out yet.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on September 21, 2020, 12:53:38 PM
There are some places that put mayo on fries... I haven't figured that one out yet.
Maybe not literally on the fries, but on the side would be ok.  Especially if it's spicy mayo.  Or yum yum sauce.  Or chili garlic sauce.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 21, 2020, 01:28:10 PM
Americans and food. Oh gawd. *Runs.

Plebs! - Roman Senator Digere Paulisper Calceus
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

My mom likes mayo on her fries. I prefer spicy ketchup or cheese.
--Fulke Greville--

trdsf

I'm either a ketchup or a malt vinegar man when it comes to fries.  Although poutine sounds tasty.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

We do. But I've heard our mayo is different from american. Ours is more acidic in taste.
Also, 'speciaal saus' or 'special sauce' is half a portion of mayo and half a portion of ketchup or curry-ketchup, not-mixed but seperate, sprinkled with raw onion bits. It is pretty damn great with fries.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 21, 2020, 05:36:27 PM
We do. But I've heard our mayo is different from american. Ours is more acidic in taste.
Fritessaus?

The addition of lime juice would definitely make it more acidic and tastier while less fattening than its American counterpart.