Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Remember when they started this crazy rumor that there would be "mandatory" gay marriage, as if a gay guy (it's always a guy, dunno why they're so obsessed with the guys) would come knocking on their double-wide and by law, they'd have to go to the chapel and get hitched?  What a wild grasp on reality!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 21, 2020, 01:04:43 AM
Remember when they started this crazy rumor that there would be "mandatory" gay marriage, as if a gay guy (it's always a guy, dunno why they're so obsessed with the guys) would come knocking on their double-wide and by law, they'd have to go to the chapel and get hitched?  What a wild grasp on reality!

In Iran they make one side of a gay couple get a sex change.  Reality is fucked.  Wake the hell up!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"It's not segregation to segregate people"

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Liberals are a superior species, alien astronauts from Beta Male Centauri.  Conservatives are just former telephone hand set cleaners.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I want to say that the pitcher is either a shell or a skull and houses the kool aid man.  In which case, he's literally serving himself to kids to consume.  Presumably, he replenishes himself afterwards, but he sacrifices himself every day for our nourishment.  Basically, he's the Jesus Christ of flavored beverages.

GSOgymrat

Hydra009

Me: how could someone "kinda forget" about an enemy army during a war?!  So unrealistic!

Me: okay, you win this round, reality.

Blackleaf

That's what I used to do with my sister, to mess with her. lol
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--