News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Can you upgrade my virtual router to IPv5 with some java code?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I bet Mrs. Claus could step in and get the job done. Might make a good animated movie for the kids!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2020, 11:45:56 AM
I bet Mrs. Claus could step in and get the job done. Might make a good animated movie for the kids!

Do one better, tell them now santa is gone, there's no one to stop krampus from coming to take them away on Christmas night.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Try any Muslim country today ;-)  Try photos of Japan or China before modernization.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

They do have lots of pictures from the Middle Ages, but you have to watch out for the ones that have been 'shopped.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

*prolonged quarantine noises*

*nervous sweating from NC*

Baruch

In Monopoly money?  Only gamble in the market with other people's Monopoly money.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?