News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 27, 2020, 05:02:17 PM
Pesto, black olives, chicken, Parmesan cheese and occasionally anchovies.

That, or just a regular pepperoni, but with either Crystal's Garlic Louisiana Hot Sauce or Colombian green pepper hot sauce. So delicious, the hot sauce just soaks with the grease and is perfect.

My Dad always liked anchovies on his pizza.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 27, 2020, 09:52:42 PM

They're used to jump electricity from one house to another. Not hard to make, just cut off the outlet end and put a plug on the cord at that end. They're usually not up to the load and can start fires.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Unbeliever

That's just the sun reflecting off the dome of the heavens.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 29, 2020, 08:06:48 PM

Astronomy is hard.
(adds this to his list of "Reasons to Despair of Humanity")
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Well, at least you understand this one.  :P

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Sal1981

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 05, 2020, 11:47:30 AM
Math is hard.

Math is harder ... I heard he actually spent $700 million just to embarrass himself ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.