News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Funny thing about the thing of why 'sonic should be gay', it's a response by people who got offended that a movie like sonic is doing better in the cinema then a girl power movie like birds of pray, and since they failed on social media trying to flame and tear down and stop people going to see sonic (ironically trying to claim he's homophobic) they instead decided if they can't make sonic the enemy, they would make him one of them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_rquDlULNUo

One of us, one of us..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

remember that report a couple years about about Christian bakers not wanting to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

well rule34.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

And this is why gays aren't taken seriously ... seriously!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 19, 2020, 03:09:23 PM
I wonder if anyone's ever topped a pizza with chili? I bet that Wolf brand no beans chili would be great!
My favorite topping is onion and black olive.  I have had pizza places call me back to make sure I was serious.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on February 27, 2020, 01:34:12 AM
My favorite topping is onion and black olive.  I have had pizza places call me back to make sure I was serious.
Tried red and green bell peppers?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 27, 2020, 06:12:27 AM
Not a big green pepper fan. Red and yellow are good.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 27, 2020, 06:12:27 AM

I used to hate those, and even today I can only eat them if they're on pizza. But I do like them, there.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 27, 2020, 01:26:02 PM
I used to hate those, and even today I can only eat them if they're on pizza. But I do like them, there.
I'm seeing more and more brands with that option. And more with pesto. Life is actually improving a bit.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Shiranu

Pesto, black olives, chicken, Parmesan cheese and occasionally anchovies.

That, or just a regular pepperoni, but with either Crystal's Garlic Louisiana Hot Sauce or Colombian green pepper hot sauce. So delicious, the hot sauce just soaks with the grease and is perfect.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on February 27, 2020, 05:02:17 PM
Pesto, black olives, chicken, Parmesan cheese and occasionally anchovies.

That, or just a regular pepperoni, but with either Crystal's Garlic Louisiana Hot Sauce or Colombian green pepper hot sauce. So delicious, the hot sauce just soaks with the grease and is perfect.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers