News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

little did the state trooper know, he was faced with one of the surviving jedi children anakin forgot about, who became sith after she saw all her friends dead.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

It's like Paarthurnax in my head and Eugene Porter (TWD) out loud.

Baruch

Munch:  Maths is hard.  Ask Diane Abbott ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Yeah. My surrogate father was a one-legged Marine that taught me how to fire a .50 cal. machine gun when I was fourteen. No video games in 1965, oil drums had to do.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 20, 2020, 12:10:53 PM

Liberals will have to hold their nose to vote for this old corrupt White creep.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 20, 2020, 02:02:36 PM
Yeah. My surrogate father was a one-legged Marine that taught me how to fire a .50 cal. machine gun when I was fourteen. No video games in 1965, oil drums had to do.

Anecdotally, I have heard of a Korean War veteran that brought back a sack of grenades ;-(

Back in the 60s, some schools let boys bring their guns to school for "show and tell" ... though I never saw this.

In Virginia, they are trying to annul current SCOTUS interpretation of 2nd amendment.  This isn't just annulling Federal law (which is illegal), but annulling part of the Constitution, as interpreted by SCOTUS, without going thru the messy process of getting an official amendment.  Last time this happened it was the Dems, in 1860 ;-(

Basically tyranny = screw the law if I don't like it, and screw the Constitution if I don't like it aka criminals and rebels.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We weren't allowed to bring guns to school when I was in the second grade, c. 1959.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 20, 2020, 04:16:30 PM
We weren't allowed to bring guns to school when I was in the second grade, c. 1959.

Must have been a liberal school district ;-) ... I wouldn't have allowed it either.  I got in trouble in 5th grade for bringing my own jump-rope to school.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

We had guns for varmints when I was a kid, but we never took them to school for show and tell, since every other kid had pretty much the same guns.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 18, 2020, 07:01:20 PM

Pika!  Pika!

That would definitely not be a sustainable business. Imagine all the capturing that would have to happen behind the scenes for this to happen. Then again, the service is free, so they're probably government funded.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 21, 2020, 02:19:34 PM
That would definitely not be a sustainable business. Imagine all the capturing that would have to happen behind the scenes for this to happen. Then again, the service is free, so they're probably government funded.
They're scanned and duplicated, which eventually fall down into the boxes.  Meanwhile, the originals are thrown away and replacement pokemon are taken from whatever's on hand.

Hydra009