News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Power comes from the barrel of a gun ... hence NRA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

The ocean can't drown us all!  🌊☠️

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on July 18, 2019, 12:57:33 PM
Power comes from the barrel of a gun ... hence NRA.

Power comes from the desire to have power.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

Power comes from a plug in the wall...:-P
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 18, 2019, 04:07:15 PM
NRA comes from gun manufacturers.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 18, 2019, 04:07:15 PM

A perpetual motion machine, contrary to thermodynamics.  People never tire of seeking power.  Per Dogbert, it is the only thing worth seeking.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/heres-what-youll-face-when-you-try-to-invade-area-51-1836420016

The facebook group name that started the Area 51 invasion event is 'Shitposting cause I’m in shambles' according to this news article.

And this is the posted 'invasion plan'. I have no idea who are 'Kyles' and 'Karens'. 

Also what to do at the meeting poiint. Touristic tips.

"...Event organizers have designed the unofficial Area 51 Visitor’s Center, approximately 1 hour and 22 minutes west of Vegas, as the meetup point. The Visitor’s Center was owned by Nevada brothel magnate Dennis Hof and includes a mini-mart, picnic areas, and the Alien Cathouse, and an ET-themed brothel, which is pretty much everything you need before anyone goes a-raiding. Satellite views of the Visitor’s Center show parking for 200 cars at most, so arrive early or consider catching a Lyft. ..."

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

So, somewhat less organized than the Chinese Army in WWII.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

They would have been more clever to invade the Mustang Ranch (legal whorehouse) while it was still open.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, Baruch, I don't think you can expect much in the way of cleverness from any of these folks. LOL
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2019, 01:32:46 PM
Well, Baruch, I don't think you can expect much in the way of cleverness from any of these folks. LOL

I was talking about the Area 51 project map.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on July 19, 2019, 07:13:28 AM
They would have been more clever to invade the Mustang Ranch (legal whorehouse) while it was still open.
The Chicken Ranch is still open insofar as I know.
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I'll let Penn and Teller cut me in half - at least I know they can do it right! LOL
God Not Found