Author Topic: Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux  (Read 564518 times)

Offline Hydra009

Re: Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux
« Reply #6015 on: April 24, 2019, 08:40:29 PM »

« Reply #6016 on: April 24, 2019, 08:51:43 PM »
Canada geese will fuck you up.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #6017 on: April 24, 2019, 09:03:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My whole life, I've called them Canadian geese only to find out that's wrong.

Also, I can't tell them apart from Cackling geese and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.  *same picture meme*

« Reply #6018 on: April 25, 2019, 07:30:19 AM »

Also, I can't tell them apart from Cackling geese and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask.  *same picture meme*
Local TV station did a piece on those fuckers a few years ago. They were living at a pond in front of a prison. The talking head said "Canadian geese". When it aired their phone system melted down from the call volume. She had to apologize on air.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Online Baruch

« Reply #6019 on: April 25, 2019, 10:17:09 AM »
Local TV station did a piece on those fuckers a few years ago. They were living at a pond in front of a prison. The talking head said "Canadian geese". When it aired their phone system melted down from the call volume. She had to apologize on air.

Only time MSM ever apologized? (sarc).
Zampa xiquihto.  Amo nimitzcuamachilia.
Say it again.  I don't understand you.

Offline aitm

« Reply #6020 on: April 25, 2019, 04:20:11 PM »

Meh, the entire state of Michigan is with ya.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Offline Mr.Obvious

• Atheist Mantis
  • Jacuzzi Member
  • The rules are made up, and the points don't matter
« Reply #6021 on: April 25, 2019, 06:31:18 PM »
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, requesting 69 last night.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Offline trdsf

« Reply #6022 on: April 25, 2019, 11:12:06 PM »
Once while golfing with some friends, my grandfather broadsided a Canada goose with a skulled tee shot.  It was declared a lost ball.  No one wanted to get near a Canada goose that pissed off.

Although he did later claim that meant he shot a birdie.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

« Reply #6023 on: April 26, 2019, 07:45:41 AM »
Once while golfing with some friends, my grandfather broadsided a Canada goose with a skulled tee shot.  It was declared a lost ball.  No one wanted to get near a Canada goose that pissed off.

Although he did later claim that meant he shot a birdie.  :D
Here's your coat.
PZ Myers

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #6024 on: April 27, 2019, 06:54:57 PM »

Offline trdsf

« Reply #6025 on: April 28, 2019, 03:32:50 AM »
Here's your coat.
Swear to Bob it's true.  It was even in the local paper.  I am trying to find when; it was about 40 years ago, don't know if that particular edition of the Toledo Blade is in Google's newspaper collection.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

« Reply #6026 on: April 28, 2019, 05:34:01 AM »
Coincidentally to all that Boss Lady showed me a picture of female Peeler holding an adult swan.
PZ Myers

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #6027 on: April 28, 2019, 07:20:29 AM »

Offline Shiranu

« Reply #6028 on: April 28, 2019, 03:09:20 PM »

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #6029 on: April 29, 2019, 04:06:14 AM »
I think, all these comments about Canada goose explain why the only results are about heavy winter wear, when you type it into a search bar. I just wanted to look at the animal, lol.
'the wise man does not seek enlightenment, he waits for it. so while ı was waiting, it occurred to me that seeking perplexity might be more fun.’ - lu-tze

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk