News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 02, 2019, 06:11:30 PM

You'd think the President of the United States would know which people were Americans. But then, this idiot-in-chief doesn't seem to know fuck at all about anything. The asshole has lived his whole life with a silver spoon in his mouth.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 03, 2019, 02:14:36 AM
You'd think the President of the United States would know which people were Americans. But then, this idiot-in-chief doesn't seem to know fuck at all about anything. The asshole has lived his whole life with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I wouldn't expect Trump to know his head from his ass. Today he said at a NATO meeting, for the third time, that his father, "Is German, was German. He was born in a beautiful part of Germany.".

His dad was born in New York. His grandfather was Bavarian who fled Bavaria to avoid being drafted and then had his citizenship revoked when he tried to return.

If  he cant even get the place of his dad's birth right, how the fuck is he suppose to know where Puerto Ricans are from?

Secondly, Puerto Rico didn't receive $91bil. in aid like he claims... it suffered an estimated $91bil. in damages. PR also got less money than Houston and Florida, so the statement they got more than anyone else is blatantly wrong.

He literally didn't get a single thing right in his entire tweet, and he went on to word salad about the topic for two more posts after that.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 03, 2019, 02:14:36 AM

But Trump knows more about everything than anyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GqJna9hpTE
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

See, y'all could have had a much nicer know-nothing with Gary Johnson ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Baruch

Where is the damn Drambui!  No heaven without it!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--

Sal1981

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Quote from: kilodelta on June 22, 2015, 05:59:40 PM

I used to think this was cute, but then I read about Stormy Daniels' description of Trump's dick. LOL
God Not Found

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 06, 2019, 02:36:17 PM
I used to think this was cute, but then I read about Stormy Daniels' description of Trump's dick. LOL

Wanna know what's just as fucked up as that? Their not actually mushroom people, it's a hat they wear. Almost in mockery to the gombas who's land they took.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on April 06, 2019, 05:08:54 PM
Wanna know what's just as fucked up as that? Their not actually mushroom people, it's a hat they wear. Almost in mockery to the gombas who's land they took.

It may be a hat, but I believe they are mushroom people. Unless I'm mistaken, it has been stated before that they multiply the same way mushrooms do, and that they're not really male or female.
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Might be some weird religious thing - religious people like to wear funny hats.
God Not Found

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 06, 2019, 06:27:52 PM
Might be some weird religious thing - religious people like to wear funny hats.

Technically speaking, the reason toads look like that is because Super Mario 2 (for the West, since Japan's sequel was different) was not originally a Mario game. They essentially took a pre-existing game and slapped Mario on it. Toad took the place of the original character, who wore a turban.
--Fulke Greville--