Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

aitm

I am not seeing that many pics that are funny. You pricks better pick up your game or I'm gonna do something crazy like.......well....crazy.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: aitm on March 02, 2019, 08:14:09 AM
I am not seeing that many pics that are funny. You pricks better pick up your game or I'm gonna do something crazy like.......well....crazy.

Be sure to take pictures, then. And post 'em here.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Quote from: aitm on March 02, 2019, 08:14:09 AM
Maybe you need to smoke more weed, then they'll all be funny as hell!

;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

This just validates my claim that many people can't tell the difference between movies and reality. This is why they're so easily manipulated by social media, as well.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 02, 2019, 02:10:15 PM
This just validates my claim that many people can't tell the difference between movies and reality. This is why they're so easily manipulated by social media, as well.
Is that something you read on the internet?

[spoiler][/spoiler]
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

No, it just seems obvious to me. I noticed that after the movie Jaws came out a lot fewer people went to the beaches. I noticed that after the move The Exorcist came out a lot of people suddenly got more religious, and many joined the RCC who would not otherwise have done so.
God Not Found

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 02, 2019, 03:25:59 PM
No, it just seems obvious to me. I noticed that after the movie Jaws came out a lot fewer people went to the beaches. I noticed that after the move The Exorcist came out a lot of people suddenly got more religious, and many joined the RCC who would not otherwise have done so.

and people brought more mountain dew after watching the bfg
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin