News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 15, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
I once had a Timex-Sinclair ZX81. It helped me learn Basic. Had to use my TV for the screen.
Hell, I still have one.  And last I checked, it still worked.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 16, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

Reminds me of the very unPC cartoon I saw one. Viking chief standing in the bow of a ship as they approach a village on the shore. He addresses the crew:

"Remember, it's KILL THE MEN, RAPE THE WOMEN, AND BURN THE VILLAGE. Can you idiots get it right this time?"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on December 17, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

They don't make them like they used to.  Remember Osborne was the first company to embrace built in obsolescence, and paid for it.  Then everyone else went ahead, while the vultures were distracted.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on December 17, 2018, 12:03:23 AM
I wonder how much it might be worth to a collector?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
I wonder how much it might be worth to a collector?

Not much, I don't think. They made a lot of them. Although I suppose a quick peek an eBay might be in order.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Yeah, couldn't hurt. I wish I still had mine, but it's long gone.
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2018, 05:50:54 PM
Yeah, couldn't hurt. I wish I still had mine, but it's long gone.
Of course, the real problem in spotting something you own on eBay that's going for beaucoup bucks is having to decide whether to keep it or part with it.  I bought a guitar at a garage sale almost 40 years ago for ten bucks; that particular make and model often appears on eBay for $400 on up.  Could I use the money?  Hell yeah.  Could I then replace the guitar?  Uh, no.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 19, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
Meh, that was staged anyway.

Most of what Stalin claimed happened 1941-1945 never happened .. other than the Germans lost.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Kids really do say the darndest things! LOL
God Not Found