News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

and the parents were infact democrats, who voted for hillary.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GSOgymrat

When people are into a fetish that you're not into:

the_antithesis

Quote from: Munch on November 08, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
... but its perfectly fine for people dressing up in starwars costumes, or final fantasy costumes?

It isn't.

People dressing up in Star Wars outfits while filming an actual Star Wars movie for Disney should feel a lethal amount of shame.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on November 08, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
and the parents were infact democrats, who voted for hillary.
Probably were retarded antivaxxers too

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Baruch

I still have my Whip Inflation Now button from the time of President Ford?  Does that count as kinky?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

the_antithesis

We had a car manufacturer as a president?

the_antithesis

Quote from: Munch on November 08, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I'm not seeing the funny here. Is it the "Engrish" on the sign, which I don't find that distracting and didn't really notice the first time I read it or is there a dick pic in the dots somewhere that I'm not seeing?

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on November 08, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
I'm not seeing the funny here.
The dots placed by Japanese citizens are more evenly and neatly placed than others, implying a greater societal emphasis on orderliness.

Unbeliever

It's like the difference between Felix Unger and Oscar Madison.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: PickelledEggs on November 08, 2018, 08:59:13 AM
Yeah. Furries are fucking weird, man. One of the only kinks I actively shame, shamelessly
I dunno.  My ex was (is) one, and if he wanted to move back in with me, even as just roommates, I'd have him back in a second.

I will say that some of the most completely mental fans I've met were furs (anime fans generally speaking are a very close second in the creepy stakes, in my experience), but also that they don't hold an exclusive on being mental fans.  Almighty Bob, the 'Beauty and the Beast' TV series fans in the 90s... who inevitably insisted on wearing Spandex despite almost universally having bodies never meant to be wrapped in Spandex.  And, tragically, I am reminded of the guy we called 'Sailor Dude' who dressed up as Sailor Moon for conventions.  He didn't bother actually trying to look like the character, he just put a Sailor Moon costume on his peculiarly hairy body.

So basically, it depends on the individual â€" like every other would-be generalization.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

the_antithesis

I dunno. I could never date a furry, much less live with one because I hate scooping the litter box.

PickelledEggs

Every furry ive ever met were not only fucking weird for being in to furry-themed sex, but also because they were arrogantly stupid and annoying.
I am not the only person with this experience.
They are weird, annoying, and stupid. A trifecta of nope for me.

the_antithesis

See, this is why if they ever remake Night of the Lepus, I think they should add a furry character who wears bunny ears to his office job and just thinks it's swell when the killer giant rabbits start attacking.